PRINCE2 – Foundation Course
- 0 (Registered)
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation
- The PRINCE2 Foundation course allow you to learn how to effectively manage a project, through one of the world’s most recognized project management methodologies, in an environment where you can actively participate and engage with both the material and others around you.AXELOS (the PRINCE2 accrediting body) has officially changed the name of ‘PRINCE2 2017’ to ‘PRINCE2 6th edition’. The qualification itself has not changed, and still conforms to the 2017 syllabus.
PRINCE2 is a method for managing projects. It helps you work out who should be involved and what they will be responsible for. Our accredited PRINCE2 Foundation classroom course introduces you to PRINCE2, and helps prepare you for the Foundation examination which assesses whether you can demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 6th Edition syllabus.
- By the end of the PRINCE2 Foundation classroom course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
What is a project?
Structure of PRINCE2
Starting up a project
Initiating a project
Managing a stage boundary
Managing product delivery
Closing a project
- This course follows the 6th Edition syllabus and includes the following modules
- Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
- Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers)
- Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts)
- Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff