ITIL 4 – Foundation
- 200 (Registered)
A 3-day ITIL 4 provides an emphasis on the business and technology world, how it works today, and how it will work in the future with Agile, DevOps and digital transformation.
IT-Training.pro is Licensed as Global ATC for ITIL Online Training by VMEdu (PeopleCert / AXELOS).
This course will prepare you to pass exam ITILv4 Foundation (Online). Exam Price included.
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
We provide Invoices for Company Sponsored Trainings.
- Basic IT Knowledge
- IT Service Management definitions; Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service management
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships; service offering; service provision; service consumption; service relationship management
- The nature, use and interaction of 7 ITIL guiding principles
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The ITIL service value system
- Detail of how the following ITIL practices support the service value chain
- The purpose of the following ITIL practices: - Information security management; Relationship management; Supplier management; Availability management; Capacity and performance management; Service configuration management; IT asset management; Business analysis; Service continuity management; Deployment management; Monitoring and event management; Release management
- This course is aimed at all levels of IT professional and those involved in designing, building, delivering and managing modern digital products and services.