Course: CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005)
- 0 (Registered)
Course: CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-005)
CompTIA Linux+ validates the skills administrators need to secure the enterprise, power the cloud and keep systems running. The new certification ensures that IT professionals, software developers, cybersecurity engineers and penetration testers have these necessary skills to support today’s tech systems.
CompTIA Linux+ is the only job-focused Linux certification covering the latest foundational skills demanded by hiring managers. Unlike other certifications, the new exam includes performance-based and multiple-choice questions to identify the employees who can do the job. The exam covers tasks associated with all major distributions of Linux, setting the foundation for advanced vendor/distro-specific knowledge.
CompTIA Linux+ certification offers the latest foundation-level knowledge of Linux. CompTIA Linux+ course offers skills needed to successfully configure, manage, and troubleshoot Linux systems. CompTIA Linux+ course is designed for IT professionals aiming for career-based certification.
CompTIA Linux+ certification training course is planned for IT security professionals aiming for career-based certification in IT network security. To boost your career in Linux system administration, IT-Training.pro’s CompTIA Linux+ certification trainireer-based certification in IT network security. To boost your career in Linux system administration, IT-Training.pro’s CompTIA Linux+ certification training course covers the foundation-level knowledge of Linux
Certification: CompTIA Linux+
Live Instructor-Led Training (Virtual or Classroom)
CompTIA Linux+ certification is a good fit for professionals in their early years of system adminstration career that requires knowledge of Linux systems.
The CompTIA Linux+ course validates the skills in IT and hands-on experience on the operating system of Linux for IT professionals. This credential is widely popular as Linux is used in various domains like cloud, IT security, web development, networking, and more. To get the CompTIA Linux+ course credential, candidates need to clear the CompTIA Linux+ exam conducted by CompTIA.
This CompTIA Linux+ certification program focuses on offering technical and job skills that are in demand. CompTIA Linux+ courseware is designed to align with CompTIA standards and is updated regularly. CompTIA Linux+ training offered by Sprintzeal is conducted by accredited trainers with 10+ years of industry experience. From Linux foundational skills to the latest upgrades, the CompTIA Linux+ certification program covers everything needed to thrive in today’s market.
Our courseware covers essential concepts like hardware and system configuration, systems operation, security, Linux troubleshooting, and more.
Clearing the CompTIA Linux+ exam showcases a professional’s credibility for various reasons. CompTIA Linux+ certification exam is not like other CompTIA exams as it consists of both MCQ and performance-based questions. CompTIA Linux+ certification helps in the inclusion of performance-based questions to showcase a candidate’s practical skills.
The exam of CompTIA Linux+ courseware includes all major aspects of Linux, from foundational level to advance. Some of them are,
- Basics of Linux
- Major distributions of Linux
- Installation and configuring
CompTIA Linux+ course training tests basic usage skills to install, support, and managerial tasks related to Linux operating system environment and UNIX flavors. In the CompTIA Linux+ course, the key focuses is to
- Learn to configure kernel modules
- Understanding network parameters and storage
- Mastering cloud and virtualization technologies
- Learn how to manage software and services
- Understand server roles and job scheduling
- Learn how to use and operate Linux devices
- Learn about best practices in Linux
- Learn about firewalls and file management.
- Learn about troubleshooting in Linux
- Learn to resolve application and hardware issues
This is a 5-day Instructor-Lead Live Course helping you get certified as CompTIA Linux+
Benefits taking this course
- Instructor-Led Training by Accredited Trainers
- Get eLearning access for the CompTIA Linux+ certification course (Lifetime)
- Hands-on experience with interactive labs sessions for Linux+ certification (365 days after completion)
- Exam Prep for CompTIA Linux+ certification exam with mock exams
- Get study material for the CompTIA Linux+ certification program (Lifetime, PDF)
- Helps clear the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam in the first attempt.
Curriculum is empty
- The CompTIA Linux+ certification is best for professionals who are working in roles like Linux support engineers, cloud support engineers, or DevOps support engineers. CompTIA Linux+ certification is recommended that candidates applying for the CompTIA Linux+ exam must have at least 6 to 12 months of experience working with Linux. CompTIA Linux+ certification is also helpful if they hold CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network+ credentials too.
- CompTIA Linux+ certification is a good fit for professionals in their early years of system adminstration career that requires knowledge of Linux systems.
- Hardware Configuration System Configuration System Operation System Maintenance Security in Linux Linux Troubleshooting Linux Diagnostics Automation in Linux Scripting in Linux
- Linux Administrator Network Administrator Web Administrator Systems Administrator