Course: CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002)
- 0 (Registered)
Course: CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002)
CompTIA CySA+ certification focuses on offering core security analyst skills like threat and vulnerability management, systems security, incident response and more. We are a CompTIA Authorized Training Partner. Our CySA+ course is a great fit for cybersecurity professionals aspiring to start or advance their career. It offers in-depth knowledge of performing data analysis, detecting vulnerabilities and resolving cybersecurity issues.
- CompTIA CySA+ is the only intermediate high-stakes cybersecurity analyst certification with both hands-on, performance-based questions and multiple-choice questions.
- CySA+ focuses on the candidates ability to not only proactively capture, monitor, and respond to network traffic findings, but also emphasizes software and application security, automation, threat hunting, and IT regulatory compliance, which affects the daily work of security analysts.
- CySA+ covers the most up-to-date core security analyst skills and upcoming job skills used by threat intelligence analysts, application security analysts, compliance analysts, incident responders/handlers, and threat hunters, bringing new techniques for combating threats inside and outside of the Security Operations Center (SOC).
CompTIA CySA+ certification training is an intermediate level cyber security analyst certification.The Sprintzeal’s CompTIA certification training is an Authorized Training Partner,providing core understanding of the course like; detecting vulnerabThe Sprintzeal’s CompTIA certification training is an Authorized Training Partner,providing core understanding of the course like; detecting vulnerabilities and resolving cyber security issues etc.
Our CompTIA CySA+ course equips you with intermediate-level cybersecurity skills and defense techniques. You will learn to mitigate and manage cybersecurity threats with the help of continuous security monitoring. This CySA+ course training will cover all essential aspects involved in IT security and will enhance your IT skills.
Certification: CompTIA CySA+
- CyberSecurity Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Security Analysist
Live Instructor-Led Training (Virtual or Classroom)
The CompTIA CySA+ training certification covers the below objectives in the course.
- Usage of firewalls
- Learning to perform Data Analysis
- Learning to interpret data
- Identification of threats, risks, and vulnerabilities
- Usage of threat-detection tools
- Gaining intermediate level cybersecurity skills
- Mastering Threat and Vulnerability management
- Learning about Cyber Incident Response
- Understanding variety of frameworks, government procedures and policies
The CompTIA CySA+ Certification majorly focuses on enhancing a professional’s ability to manage network traffic findings. In addition, CySA+ course covers major skills like automation, app security, threat and vulnerability management are also gained.
The CySA+ course focuses on offering skills that enable professionals to use behavioral analytics for better IT security. It teaches candidates to apply the analytics-based approach to networks that help in the identification and mitigation of malware and threats. This contributes to the overall enhancement of security.
Getting CompTIA CySA+ certification showcases a professional’s ability to efficiently manage and monitor security of an organization.
This is a 5-day Instructor-Lead Live Course helping you get certified as CompTIA CySA+
Benefits taking this course
- Instructor-Led Training by Accredited Trainers
- Get eLearning access for the CompTIA CySA+ certification course (Lifetime)
- Hands-on experience with interactive labs sessions for CySA+ certification (365 days after completion)
- Exam Prep for CompTIA CySA+ certification exam with mock exams
- Get study material for the CompTIACySA+ certification program (Lifetime, PDF)
- Helps clear the CompTIA CySA+ certification exam in the first attempt.
Curriculum is empty
- Below are the perquisites a candidate must follow: Three to four years of work experience in IT security Basic understanding of network and network security CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- In CySA+ training program, the following domains will be covered: Data analysis Threat detection techniques Data interpretation Identification and management of vulnerabilities Preventative measures Recovery techniques