CCAS – Check Point Certified Automation Specialist (CCAS)
- 169 (Registered)
CCAS – Check Point Certified Automation Specialist (CCAS) Provide an understanding of the advanced concepts and skills necessary to automate and orchestrate tasks relating to managing Check Point Security Policies.
ATC partners are regulated by Check Point to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality learning experience. This mandates that our delivery utilizes vendor accredited courseware, certified instructors offering real-world experience, digital labs and high-class facilities.
We deliver public and private instructor-led learning services, which can be delivered both face to face in a classroom, virtually online or a combination of the two. Additionally, we provide a range of digital learning solutions including e-learning.
Delivery options include the ability to support standard vendor certification, bespoke and tailored content, ensuring we meet the needs of the learner and organization.
This course will prepare you to pass exam #156-520 CCAS – Check Point Automation Specialist (CCAS)
Introduction to automation and orchestration
Check Point APIs
Self-service Web portals
If you are Check Point Partner you can also get free training via the Co-op Program. Check your eligibility and request funds here or For any further questions or additional assistance, please E-Mail: [email protected]
We provide Invoices for Company Sponsored Trainings.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Automation and Orchestration
Chapter 2: Check Point APIs
Chapter 3: API Development
Chapter 4: API Troubleshooting
Chapter 5: Self-Service Web Portals
- Explain how automation and orchestration work together
- Demonstrate common tasks that are automated in a Web portal to manage the Security Policy
- Recognize how automation tools work with Check Point APIs to automate security management tasks and orchestrate workflow behind service portals
- Understand how to use self-service portal capabilities to provide general IT services
- Demonstrate basic troubleshooting techniques by reviewing debugging messages in various forms
- Understand what steps to take to troubleshoot and debug API scripts
- Demonstrate how to use Postman to manage the Security Policy database through the Check Point API
- Understand the key drivers for incorporating automation and orchestration into security management
- Execute a shell script that demonstrates how to build a comprehensive Security Policy.
- Recognize how the Check Point API framework integrates with R80 Security Management to support automation and orchestration of daily tasks
- Describe Check Point API tools and demonstrate how they are used to manage Check Point Security Management solutions
- Demonstrate how to define new objects and modify existing ones by using the Check Point API
- Demonstrate how to create API commands to efficiently maintain the Check Point Security Management Server database
- Demonstrate how to use different methods to update the database with API commands
- Become familiar with client-side and server-side scripting and scripting languages
- Understand how to use the Bash shell to develop APIs
- Recognize and describe many of the open source tools that are available to assist with API development
- Demonstrate how to use a custom REST application to update the database of a Security Management Server
- Technical professionals who automate, orchestrate, and troubleshoot Check Point secured environments.