CCSA – Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) version R81.10
- Three-day course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades systems on the GAiA operating system.
ATC partners are regulated by Check Point to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality learning experience. This mandates that our delivery utilizes vendor accredited courseware, certified instructors offering real-world experience, digital labs and high-class facilities.
We deliver public and private instructor-led learning services, which can be delivered both face to face in a classroom, virtually online or a combination of the two. Additionally, we provide a range of digital learning solutions including e-learning.
Delivery options include the ability to support standard vendor certification, bespoke and tailored content, ensuring we meet the needs of the learner and organization.
This course will prepare you to pass exam #156-215.81 – Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
- Know how to perform periodic administrator tasks
• Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system
• Recognize SmartConsole features, functions, and tools .
• Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure
• Understand how SmartConsole is used by administrators to grant permissions and user access
• Learn how Check Point security solutions and products work and how they protect networks
• Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products
• Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy
• Understand the Check Point policy layer concept
• Understand how to enable the Application Control and URL Filtering software blades to block access to various applications
• Describe how to configure manual and automatic NAT
• Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize opportunities for performance improvements
• Identify SmartEvent components used to store network activity logs and identify events
• Know how Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and communities work
• Explain the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages
If you are Check Point Partner you can also get free training via the Co-op Program. Check your eligibility and request funds here or For any further questions or additional assistance, please E-Mail: [email protected]
We provide Invoices for Company Sponsored Trainings.